The Summer may be coming to an end, but more and more couples are getting hitched in the Autumn and Winter months.
The difference with Summer and Winter weddings are few, but you may be more restricted in colour options as the colder months are all about deep and rich shades.
We have helped countless ladies slip into their ideal dresses for special occasions and we know how exciting but stressful it can be to find something fabulous for weddings.
With so many years of experience under our belt we wanted to share some tips with all of our wonderful customers that will ensure you look and feel fabulous for any Spring or Summer weddings you are attending this year.
- There is only one lady wearing white and it is not you. This is the golden rule of weddings, and although we rarely have to share this nugget with our customers, we couldn't leave it off the list.
- Be aware of the colour scheme. The invitation will usually hint at what shades to expect on the day and you do not want to be wearing the same dress as the bridal party.
- It is better to be overdressed than underdressed. If you think your look might be too casual, it probably is. When it comes to weddings it is better to get dressed up and look glamorous.
- Stay comfortable! Your dream dress may look amazing on, but will you enjoy wearing it 12 hours when your standing, dancing, eating etc? Nothing can ruin a day than feeling uncomfortable in your clothes and you don't want to wear something that feels a little tight in places, or needs adjusting every so often.
- Be adventurous. Be playful with prints, colours and accessories. Again this is a celebration so try out some styles that reflect that.
- Don't be a slave to the stiletto. We all love a gorgeous heel but weddings usually carry on until the small hours which can kill your feet. If you are wearing a pair of sky high heels it might be a good idea to keep a pair of gorgeous flat sandals close by.
- For Summer weddings you usually need to be prepared for all four seasons, but Autumn and Winter weddings usually mean wind and rain. Keep an eye out for gorgeous coats and jackets along with fabulous umbrellas that compliment your look.
Now let's get to the good stuff, and look at some of the incredible dresses we have in store and online now, perfect for an Autumn or Winter wedding.
The embellishment on this dress is even more amazing in person. This particular shape is incredibly flattering on as it focuses on the waist and lightly drapes over the hips and tummy.
Although an all black look can look a little harsh for such a happy celebration, lace is always appropriate. This dress is chic and elegant while also feeling romantic.
For the ladies who love a deep shade but don't want to wear black, this shade of green is absolutely stunning. The Electra dress is already a best seller and has almost sold out.
Another big colour for Autumn/ Winter is this beautiful shade of royal blue. Our Millie dress is fun and flirty with elements of sheer lace and a mini skirt length.
Our best selling dress of 2017 has to be the amazing Adele dress. This gorgeous dress is the most flattering style for any shape, oh and it has pockets!! We have 4 fabulous colours available.
If you are the bride-to-be we have not forgotten about you. Coco Boutique have fabulous looks that are perfect for engagement parties, hen weekends, rehearsal dinners and the day after your wedding, To check out the full collection, click here.